What is cooler than being able to take your guitar almost anywhere and playing for fun, playing to a crowd, or providing the music for an impromptu sing-a-long? You can’t do that with a violin! Guitar is often the "go-to" instrument for modern singers and songwriters. If you check out all your favourite music artists, you will find most can play guitar.
Rudd School of Rock offers Acoustic and Electric Guitar tuition for kids and adults from beginner to advanced levels. Whether you want to learn to play for fun or you have hope of being a lead or rhythm guitarist in a band one day, Rudd School of Rock will help get you there.
Key Features of Our Guitar Lessons
Listed below are some key features of Rudd School Of Rock music tuition that we firmly believe sets us apart from the competition:
- Individual one-on-one guitar lessons so that students have the sole attention of their teacher during each lesson for maximum learning success;
- Guitar lessons are customised and adapted for each individual student according to their skill level, rate of progress, and particular music interests because one-size-fits-all does not bring out the best in each student;
- Our expert teachers have real-world music industry experience as performers/songwriters and have a wealth of practical knowledge to share with students working towards becoming future musicians;
- Lessons cover a range of musical styles and genres including rock, pop, blues, classical and jazz from both modern and historic artists so that all students build solid musical foundations;
- Teaching method designed to accelerate learning by teaching guitar fundamentals (technique, chords, scales, notes, theory) in a practical manner through performing songs/exercises;
- Once basic fundamentals covered, students are encouraged to develop their own musical identities by choosing preferred musical genre(s) to focus on e.g. rock, blues, etc;
- Lessons are designed to be challenging but fun for the student.
Our specialist guitar teachers have years of experience in the global music industry and are passionate about passing their extensive knowledge onto future generations of guitarists.