UKULELE (GROUP CLASSES)
Due to NZ being in COVID-19 lockdown, all Rudd School of Rock lessons are currently being held online and not at our teaching venues.
New student registrations are still welcome.
Ukulele is a great instrument to play and being so transportable it can travel anywhere and everywhere giving you access to instant music for that impromptu sing-a-long! Fun for both adults and children to learn and play, but we think it is a particularly suitable instrument to learn as an introduction to music for younger children (4-7 years) before moving onto other more technical instruments such as guitar, piano, bass, singing or drums.
Rudd School of Rock offers Ukulele tuition for kids and adults from beginner to advanced levels. Whether you want to learn to play for fun or you hope of joining the Ukulele Orchestra one day, Rudd School of Rock will help get you there.
Key Features of Our Ukulele Lessons
Listed below are some key features of Rudd School Of Rock Ukulele tuition that we firmly believe sets us apart from the competition:
- Ukulele lessons are customised and adapted for each student according to their skill level, rate of progress, and particular music interests because one-size-fits-all does not bring out the best in each student;
- Our expert teachers have real-world music industry experience as performers/songwriters and have a wealth of practical knowledge to share with students working towards becoming future musicians;
- Lessons cover a range of musical styles and genres including rock, pop, blues, classical and jazz from both modern and historic artists so that all students build solid musical foundations;
- Teaching method designed to accelerate learning by teaching ukulele fundamentals (technique, chords, scales, notes, theory) in a practical manner through performing songs/exercises;
- Once basic fundamentals covered, students are encouraged to develop their own musical identities by choosing preferred musical genre(s) to focus on e.g. rock, blues, etc;
- Lessons are designed to be challenging but fun for the student.
Our ukulele teachers have years of experience in the global music industry and are passionate about passing their extensive knowledge onto future generations of musicians.