DRUMS & PERCUSSION
Every band needs one. Drummers have rhythm and attitude. The neighbours might not be impressed before you enrol for drum lessons, but when you start to sound really good, they will be nodding their heads, toe-tapping along and looking forward to the next jam session with your mates in the garage!
Rudd School of Rock offers drums and percussion tuition for kids to adult from beginner to advanced levels. Whether you are just aiming to just sound good to your neighbours or you want to play drums in a band one day, Rudd School of Rock will help get you there.
Key Features of Our Drums & Percussion Lessons
Listed below are some key features of Rudd School Of Rock drums and percussion tuition that we firmly believe sets us apart from the competition:
- Individual one-on-one lessons so that students have the sole attention of their teacher during each lesson for maximum learning success;
- Drum/percussion lessons are customised and adapted for each individual student according to their skill level, rate of progress, and particular music interests because one-size-fits-all does not bring out the best in each student;
- Our expert teachers have real-world music industry experience as performers/songwriters and have a wealth of practical knowledge to share with students working towards becoming future musicians;
- Lessons cover a range of musical styles and genres including rock, pop, blues, classical and jazz from both modern and historic artists so that all students build solid musical foundations;
- Teaching method designed to accelerate learning by teaching basic fundamentals (technique, rudiments, beats, fills, theory) in a practical manner through performing songs/exercises;
- Once basic fundamentals covered, students are encouraged to develop their own musical identities by choosing preferred musical genre(s) to focus on e.g. rock, blues, etc;
- Lessons are designed to be challenging but fun for the student;
Our specialist drums and percussion teachers have years of experience in the global music industry and are passionate about passing their extensive knowledge onto future generations of drummers.