Let Rudd School of Rock's expert guitar teachers who are all high-achieving real musicians teach you to play guitar like a real musician. Our guitar lessons are available from our teaching venues in Auckland Central, Eastern Bays, East Auckland and North Shore. Whether you want to learn to play for fun or you have hope of being a lead or rhythm guitarist in a band one day, Rudd School of Rock's guitar lessons will help get you there.
Key Features of our Guitar Lessons
- Individual one-on-one guitar lessons so that students have the sole attention of their teacher during each lesson for maximum learning success;
- Guitar lessons are customised and adapted for each individual student according to their skill level, rate of progress, and particular music interests because one-size-fits-all does not bring out the best in each student;
- Our specialist guitar teachers have years of real-world music industry experience as performers/songwriters, have a wealth of practical knowledge, and are passionate about sharing that knowledge with future generations of guitar players;
- Lessons cover a range of musical styles and genres including rock, pop, blues, classical and jazz from both modern and historic artists so that all students build solid musical foundations;
- Teaching method designed to accelerate learning by teaching guitar fundamentals (technique, chords, scales, notes, theory) in a practical manner through performing songs/exercises;
- Once basic fundamentals covered, students are encouraged to develop their own musical identities by choosing preferred musical genre(s) to focus on e.g. rock, blues, etc;
- Lessons are designed to be challenging but fun for students.
Please phone/email us to find out more information and to book your lesson time.
Be your best by learning with the best