SINGING & VOCALS
Due to NZ being in COVID-19 lockdown, all Rudd School of Rock lessons are currently being held online and not at our teaching venues.
New student registrations are still welcome.
Our singing voice is the original musical instrument. Don't need a music case for it or to plug it into the wall. It goes wherever you go and you can use it whenever you want! Have you been told that you can sing and want to perfect your voice and delivery to sound absolutely breathtaking on stage? Have you been told you can't sing and want to prove everybody wrong?
Rudd School of Rock offers singing and vocals tuition for kids and adults from beginner to advanced levels. Whether you want to learn to sing for fun or you have hope of being a popstar or lead singer in a band one day, Rudd School of Rock will help get you there.
Key Features of Our Singing & Vocal Lessons
Listed below are some key features of Rudd School Of Rock singing and vocal tuition that we firmly believe sets us apart from the competition:
- Individual one-on-one singing lessons so that students have the sole attention of their teacher during each lesson for maximum learning success;
- Singing lessons are customised and adapted for each individual student according to their skill level, rate of progress, and particular music interests because one-size-fits-all does not bring out the best in each student;
- Our expert teachers have real-world music industry experience as performers/songwriters and have a wealth of practical knowledge to share with students working towards becoming future musicians;
- Lessons cover a range of musical styles and genres including rock, pop, blues, classical and jazz from both modern and historic artists so that all students build solid musical foundations;
- Teaching method designed to accelerate learning by teaching singing and vocal fundamentals (technique, scales, notes, harmonies, theory) in a practical manner through performing songs/exercises;
- Once basic fundamentals covered, students are encouraged to develop their own musical identities by choosing preferred musical genre(s) to focus on e.g. rock, jazz etc;
- Lessons are designed to be challenging but fun for the student.
Our specialist singing and vocal teachers have years of experience in the global music industry and are passionate about passing their extensive knowledge onto future generations of singers.